Drug free, Surgery free, and Totally non-invasive . . . The GAINSWave® Protocol attacks the root cause of the erectile dysfunction problem without the use of pills, needles, surgery or harmful side effects. GAINSWave® utilizes high frequency, low-intensity (HFLI) acoustic waves to improve blood flow to the penis, remove micro-plaque, and stimulate the growth of new blood vessels and create long lasting effects for better erections. (see below for frequently asked questions)
The PRP-Shot is a fantastic procedure that provides additional penis enhancement when experiencing any minor erectile dysfunction, difficulty maintaining and erection, lack of sensitivity in your penis, diminishing effectivity of Cialis or Viagra, and Peyronie’s Disease, It also helps to provide a larger penis in girth and length.
When combined with the GAINSWave treatment, the PRP-Shot also provides a synergistic effect to turbocharge both the GAINSWave and PRP-Shot for maximum gains and performance.
Peyronie's Disease is a connective tissue disorder within the penis that can affect men of any age. Peyronie’s disease is characterized by fibrous scar tissue that forms beneath the surface of the penis, causing a pronounced curve, bend or indentation in the penis. This can cause painful erections, and make sexual intercourse painful, difficult, or impossible. Gone unattended, Peyronie's can worsen over time. GAINSWave® combined with Stem Cells or the PRP-Shot has been shown to be an effective procedure to breakdown the scar tissue and reduce the curvature of the penis for someone suffering from typical Peyronie’s disease.
1. What is GAINSWave?
2. How does it work?
3. What are the benefits?
4. How long do the effects last?
5. Is this new?
6. Are there side effects?
7. How do I get the treatment?
8. Is there clinical research?
9. How many treatments are required?
10. What is the difference between GAINSWave and Viagra, Cialis or other ED Medications?
11. What Are the Advantages of GAINSWave over Other “Male Enhancement” Procedures?
12. Who can benefit from GAINSWave?
13. Is GAINSWave only available for men with Erectile Dysfunction?
14. How Much Does the GAINSWave Treatment Cost?